Unless otherwise indicated, this Website and its design, text, photography, video, downloads, graphics, and other matters related to this Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary.
As mentioned, all images appearing on the Website are the exclusive property of XtremeMac , and are protected under the United States and International Copyright Laws. Furthermore, the XtremeMac logo is a registered trademark of XtremeMac. All Rights Reserved.
The images and content that are available to download on the Website are designated for the commercial promotion of the XtremeMac brand and its products by our re-sellers and distributors. They may not be reproduced, copied, downloaded, saved to a computer, transmitted in any form or manipulated for any other use without the written permission from XtremeMac.
Use for purposes other than the promotion of XtremeMac products, including but not limited to: manipulation, reproduction, downloading, saving on any computer, and transmission in any form of any image on this Website, is a violation of the United States and International Copyright Laws.
The images and content residing throughout the website are the exclusive property of XtremeMac, and the company reserves the right to review and approve the use or replacement of any images. In addition, please note that the company is not liable for any misuse of images by another party who has downloaded or distributed the images from the website. If you have any questions about the appropriate use of any images that are owned by XtremeMac, please contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XtremeMac trademarks are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, XtremeMac’s valuable trademark rights are protected and our corporate and brand identities are strengthened. By using the XtremeMac trademark, it is acknowledged that XtremeMac is the sole owner of the trademark and it is promised that no interference will occur with XtremeMac’s rights with the trademark, including challenging the use, registration of, or application to register such trademarks, anywhere in the world, and that no XtremeMac trademark will be harmed, misused, or brought into disrepute. Except for the limited right to use XtremeMac trademarks expressly permitted within these Terms, no other rights of any kind are granted.
When making a permissible use of XtremeMac images, content, and trademarks in accordance with these guidelines, a prominent acknowledgement that XtremeMac owns these trademarks should be included, as such: “XtremeMac – Connect | Protect | Power | Play”, product names, related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of XtremeMac.
Limited Warranty Information
XtremeMac warrants their products against defects in material or manufacture for 2 years in the European Union and 1 year in Japan, from the date of original purchase. If any defect shall appear within this time it will be repaired, replaced or the purchase price will be refunded. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage from abnormal use, misuse, abuse, neglect or accident. XtremeMac will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country. This warranty does not affect your other rights.
2. COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
2.1. Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you purchase products on our website or when you choose to participate in various activities related to XtremeMac such as subscription to newsletters and promotional emails. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind.
2.2. Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access our website, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing our website.
2.3. Financial Data
2.4. Facebook Permissions
XtremeMac may by default access your Facebook basic account information, including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission. For more information regarding Facebook permissions, refer to the Facebook Permissions Reference page.
2.5. Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
2.6. Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access our website from a mobile device.
2.7. Third-Party Data
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant XtremeMac permission to access this information.
2.8. Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via www.xtrememac.com.au to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions to you.
- Email you regarding your order status.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to our website.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to our website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of our website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our website.
- Notify you of updates to our website.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for our website.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your
information may be disclosed as follows:
4.1. By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4.2. Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
4.3. Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4.4. Third-Party Advertisers
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to our website and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
4.6. Business Partners
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
4.7. Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
5. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
5.1. Cookies and Web Beacons
5.2. Internet-Based Advertising
5.3. Website and Email Analytics
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and others, to allow tracking technologies and re-marketing services on our website, through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of our website, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
8. POLICY FOR CHILDREN
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
9.1. Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Contacting us using the Contact form on our website.
- Unsubscribe from the bottom of emails received
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
10.1. What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
10.2. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
10.3. The Cookies we set
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies: in order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
10.4. More information
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION AND PRIVACY QUESTIONS
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: March 30, 2023
The XtremeMac Australia mobile message service (the “Service”) is operated by XtremeMac Australia (“XtremeMac Australia”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to XtremeMac Australia’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of XtremeMac Australia through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with XtremeMac Australia. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to XtremeMac or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other XtremeMac Australia mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to XtremeMac or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.